|Sir Squishyhead Orange.|
How to be productive.How to be productive. by Pacthesis
Pacdabutt's personal guide on how to be productive and focus on your crap.
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be advice. These are all very stupid and they probably only apply to me and me only.
1) Imagine that there's an extremely burly and tall man standing behind you. If you stop working, he'll beat you to a pulp.
2) Unplug/disconnect from your internet when necessary. You can plug it back in when you stop feeling tempted to look up useless stuff, check messages, etc.
3) Sing out loud to music as you draw. When you're singing, you don't solely focus on drawing alone, making you less likely to get frustrated, bored, insane, tired, etc. (Don't sing out loud while you're writing or thinking though. It just doesn't work... trust me.)
4) Become a zombie. You feel less emotions and it's easier to focus on your crap. Also, zombies are cool. Everybody loves zombies, right?
5) Drink coffee. It has a magical way of keeping people alive and awake. *cough* caffeine *cough*
|Pieces of inspiration in good work and good thought.|
Dolls up for commission. Check out my Gallery!|
Current Residence: In a Dorm
Favourite genre of music: General Rock, Foreign, Techno, Trance, Instrumental, Hard Rock, German Death Metal
Favourite style of art: Illustrative, Photography
Operating System: XP
MP3 player of choice: PSP
Shell of choice: Koopa Trooper
Personal Quote: "You're Like a Polar Bear!"